Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Debt Management

I am up in the dark writing about Debt Management because I couldn't sleep because I was worried about debt. AbacusFinance.co.uk has a debt management service that is geared towards people facing bankruptcy. There, I said the B word... BANKRUPTCY.

I was recently on a vacation and I walked across the pedestrian bridge in Florence where the concept of bankruptcy came into being. The area was an open market and the vendors had to pay a fee to operate. When they failed to keep up with the payments, the police would come and actually break their tables. If you know any Italian or Latin you can see how the word came into existence. That was a pretty final end to your operation. Recovering from, or better yet, avoiding bankruptcy is much more civilized these days.

When I started to look into Abacus, I was pessimistically expecting to see some bad credit loan site, but I was pleasantly surprised to find a real financial consultant that offers a range of solutions for the full spectrum of financial difficulties. Well, if you have a problem with having too much money, they can't help you. If anyone wants to give me money, you know where to find me. :)

No comments: