Thursday, February 28, 2008

Bad Credit, Bad!!!


The issue of personal debt is a big deal these days. In the USA, the government is cutting checks as a way of stimulating the economy. BadCreditOffers.com is a comparison website of credit cards - bad credit loans and other such stuff. I am not an economist. Actually, I quit going to my economics class after I had earned more that 50% of the available marks part way through the term. I went to write the last test that covered all the stuff that I hadn't read up on or been lectured about. I think I received a mark of 15% on that test. Anyway, getting a credit card with the best possible terms in the face of your bad credit may or may not stimulate the economy, but it will help you personally.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lorazepam without prescription ativan 5mg - ativan 1 mg vs xanax 1mg

Anonymous said...

http://technologiesuae.com/#7273 xanax side effects on the brain - xanax side effects rash